Tissue Embedding Centre
This tissue embedding centre is a complete tissue embedding and cooling system. Featuring fully programmable computer controls to allow automatic system start and stop any time (weekly). The temperature is controlled by microprocessors and is displayed using colour-changing LEDs to enable clear visibility of working status.
The system boasts five heated areas, including Paraffin Chamber, Paraffin Dispenser, left and right Thermal Storage Compartments, and heating plate (working area). All are individually controlled and work independently without interference from each other, with automatic memory and restore functions.
Designed with a flexible modular configuration, allowing the cryo module to be located on either the right or left of the embedding module to suit user preference. Heated working plate and forceps wells make tissue embedding more convenient and the large granite working area eases the cleanup of excess paraffin.Make an inquiry
- Paraffin Chamber Capacity: 3 Litres
- Paraffin Chamber Temperature: 55~70ºC
- Paraffin Dispenser Temperature: 55~70ºC
- Heated Working Temperature: 55~70ºC
- Thermal Storage Compartments Temperature: 55~70ºC
- Forceps Well Temperature: 55~70ºC
- Temperature Control Precision: ±1%
- Paraffin Flow Control: Finger touch plate , optional foot pedal
- Cold Plate working temperature: <-20ºC
- Power: 300W